Dear 12 year old Catherine,
Until 2018 (because that’s as far as I can see forward right now) do the following:
- Ignore every guy who ever asks you out, don’t let them touch you, they’re no good.
- You look younger than you are so the older guys who are interested in you are up to no good, (this is for when you become an adult) they don’t know you’re over 18, they’re pretty much paedophiles lol.
- Never date anyone who asks you.
- Believe in Jesus, He’s real!
- Tidy your room…
- Don’t worry about not doing well at school it works out in the end.
- Don’t worry about going to parties and about what you’ll wear or who you’ll hang out with just chill, people like you.
- Invest in Amazon and Apple, borrow money from Daddy because you don’t have any money at the moment because you are a child lol.
- Listen to your Father.
- Don’t drink too much it’s not attractive. (this is for later…)
- Stay away from scrawny men who have ANGER PROBLEMS that cover up their insecurities and various other ineptitudes, they are angry at you because they can’t go any further with their lives and you can and they just want you to be in the same place/level as they are, your success frustrates them.
- Try hard at University
- Try to get on with everybody but still have a spine
- Be careful who you let into your life
- Prince Harry is going to marry a woman who is half Caucasian-American half African-American but you already suspected that he was going to marry a woman of colour anyway… =P
- Keep writing songs! And be honest in your songwriting, don’t write songs like everyone else, write songs like you!
- Love yourself and if one of those scrawny loosers doesn’t want you someone else will, they hope you don’t realise your own self worth and continue to pine over them, that is how they draw their power!
- You will write this post whilst listening to cheesy 90’s pop which you used to like and are old enough to remember when it first came out lol, don’t waste too much time watching Spice Girls again… it’s not worth it, you will struggle to get fully through a single song lol. This post reminds me of this song (not from the Spice Girls):
Lots of love