Ladies and Gentlemen!
It’s my birthday at the end of the week. I’m going for dinner with friends and I thought as my birthday treat to you I’d share with you an awesome recipe I found the other day.
MICROWAVE CUPCAKE IN A MUG! (You can substitute normal flour for gluten free flour and normal ice cream/cream for dairy free ice cream)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking powder (if you aren’t using self raising flour)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (you can use sunflower oil as well but not olive oil because the taste is too strong)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cream or
- Cream or
- Whipping cream or
- Whatever you like! lol
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and cinnamon (optional) together in a mug.
- Then add the water, oil and vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 1-2 minute at 700 watts (if you want it more moist or your microwave is more powerful reduce the time)
- It is fully done when you insert a knife into the middle and it comes out clean.
It should look like this!